Cart is empty
TYTAN Window & Door
TYTAN's no-bow technology fills large and small cavities while providing a water and airtight seal. TYTAN's innovative formula provides superior R-value by stopping air infiltration and preventing heat loss. TYTAN foam will adhere to most construction materials including: wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics. No harmful MDI emissions were detected during third party testing.
- Wearing work clothes, gloves, and eye protection is recommended.
- Use only with adequate ventilation or approved respiratory equipment.
- Clean the surface of oil, dust and greases. For best results, and maximum yield, apply at temperatures 60°F-86°F. Use below 41°F is not recommended. Protect the area being sprayed with tape, cloth, plastic, or other material.
- Shake the can for 30-45 seconds. Remove cap, and screw trigger and straw assembly onto valve. Fill cavities partially as foam will expand- do not overfill. Do not apply into spaces with inadequate moisture and humidity.
- Spray water onto the uncured foam for better results.
- You may cut the foam after 40 minutes, cures in 6 hours (40% R.H. at 68°F). Higher humidity and temperatures will speed up curing process. Cured foam can be cut, sanded or painted. Always paint foam that is exposed to UV radiation.
Clean up: Spray any uncured foam with TYTAN Universal Cleaner and wipe away with a disposable material. You may also use nail polish remover, acetone, or paint thinner for easy clean-up of uncured foam. Cured foam cannot be removed with solvents. Cured foam must be removed mechanically and may leave a residue. Cured foam can be removed from skin using an industrial cleaner with pumice or petroleum jelly. Cured foam will wear away over time and is not harmful to health.
- Window & Door