Cart is empty
TYTAN Subfloor High Yield Adhesive
TYTAN Subfloor High Yield Adhesive is an innovative high-yield Subfloor adhesive that replaces up to 17 traditional 10oz cartridges while meeting ASTM D3498 & APA-AFG-01. TYTAN reduces labor time and product cost in half and while offering similar application specifications. It fills small gaps and cracks better than traditional adhesives since it collapses into a gel adhesive and then expands after the substrate is applied to help provide a tight seal, level floor, and protect against squeaks. It may even be used on frozen lumber when the air temperature is within the recommended range. It cures at a similar rate compared to traditional adhesives and should be used in conjunction with mechanical fasteners. Applications include: joists, subflooring, trusses, and decks. It provides a strong bond to lumber, plywood, concrete, metals, masonry and others substrates. With TYTAN Subfloor High Yield Adhesive you can Build with Confidence!
- Exceeds Requirements of ASTM D3898 and APA-AFG-01
- One Can Replaces 17 10oz Caulk Adhesive Cartridges
- Fills Gaps to Prevent Squeaks
- Twice as Strong as Leading Subfloor Adhesives
- Twice as Fast to Install as Caulk Adhesives
- Saves Time and Money
- Reduces Body Strain Compared to Caulk Adhesives
How to Use:
1. Wearing work clothes, gloves, and eye protection is recommended. 2. Use only with adequate ventilation or approved respiratory equipment. 3. Clean the surface of oil, dust and greases. For best results, and maximum yield, apply at temperatures 60°F-95°F. Use below 23°F is not recommended. 4. Shake can vigorously for 30-45 seconds. Remove cap, and screw trigger and straw assembly onto valve. 5. Slowly apply the adhesive to desired location. A serpentine bead should be used when possible. 5. Slowly apply the adhesive to desired location. If panels butt together, apply two beads side by side. 6. For best results, apply subfloor panels between 3-5 minutes after dispersing the adhesive. Do not wait more than 10 minutes to apply panels. 7. Firmly place panels onto adhesive and hold. Secure the substrate with mechanical fasteners. Panels will adhere within 15 minutes. Fully cures within 48 hours. For more information, go to the “Try TYTAN” tab at TYTAN.com
Adhesive Clean up: Spray any uncured adhesive with TYTAN Foam Cleaner and wipe away with a disposable material. You may also use nail polish remover, acetone, or paint thinner for easy clean-up of uncured adhesive. Cured adhesive cannot be removed with solvents. Cured adhesive must be removed mechanically and may leave a residue. Cured adhesive can be removed from skin using an industrial cleaner with pumice or petroleum jelly. Cured adhesive will wear away over time and is not harmful to health.
TYTAN Foam Cleaner: For your safety, please follow the instructions provided on the backside of the TYTAN Foam Cleaner label.
- Foam Adhesive