Cart is empty
TYTAN Fire Block
TYTAN’s Fire Block technology allows users to fill voids, large and small. It meets or exceeds all residential Fire Block standards and is orange in color for easy inspection recognition. It seals off air passages which slows the growth and movement of a growing fire. It should be used around electrical outlets, wire passages, ductwork, and any air passages from one level of a building to another. No harmful MDI emissions were detected during third party testing.
TYTAN Fire Block is a B3 fire block foam which meets most residential fire block standards. Local rules, standards, and regulations differ. Please consult with your appropriate local official before use.
ICC-ES Report ESR-3302
- Wearing work clothes, gloves, and eye protection is recommended.
- Use only with adequate ventilation or approved respiratory equipment.
- Clean the surface of oil, dust and greases. For best results, and maximum yield, apply at temperatures 60°F-86°F. Use below 41°F is not recommended. Protect the area being sprayed with tape, cloth, plastic, or other material.
- Shake the can for 30-45 seconds. Remove cap, and screw trigger and straw assembly onto valve. Fill cavities partially as foam will expand- do not overfill. Do not apply into spaces with inadequate moisture and humidity.
- Spray water onto the uncured foam for better results. 6. You may cut the foam after 60 minutes, cures in 6 hours (40% R.H. at 68°F). Higher humidity and temperatures will speed up curing process. Cured foam can be cut, sanded or painted. Always paint foam that is exposed to UV radiation.
- Fire Block Technology