Cart is empty
TYTAN Fill All
TYTAN Fill All saves you money by offering more foam and more insulation value in every can. We know not every gap or crack is the same shape or size so it can be used to fill all cavities ¼"-3". Not only does it adhere to most construction materials like: wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics but it also stays sealed through environmental changes. By the way, third party testing confirms that it does not emit any harmful MDI emissions during application.
- Wearing work clothes, gloves, and eye protection is recommended.
- Use only with adequate ventilation or approved respiratory equipment.
- Clean the surface of oil, dust and greases. For best results, and maximum yield, apply at temperatures 50°F-86°F. Use below 32°F is not recommended. Protect the area being sprayed with tape, cloth, plastic, or other material.
- Shake the can for 30-45 seconds. Remove cap, and screw trigger and straw assembly onto valve. Fill cavities partially as foam will expand- do not overfill. Do not apply into spaces with inadequate moisture and humidity.
- Spray water onto the uncured foam for better results.
- You may cut the foam after 60 minutes, cures in 6 hours (40% R.H. at 68°F). Higher humidity and temperatures will speed up curing process. Cured foam can be cut, sanded or painted. Always paint foam that is exposed to UV radiation./li>
Clean up: Spray any uncured foam with TYTAN Universal Cleaner and wipe away with a disposable material. You may also use nail polish remover, acetone, or paint thinner for easy clean-up of uncured foam. Cured foam cannot be removed with solvents. Cured foam must be removed mechanically and may leave a residue. Cured foam can be removed from skin using an industrial cleaner with pumice or petroleum jelly. Cured foam will wear away over time and is not harmful to health.
- Gap Filler