Cart is empty
TYTAN PRO Extreme Temp
TYTAN PRO Extreme Temp is an innovative, low-pressure, interior & exterior sealant that is specifically formulated for use in the widest range of climates & temperatures. It may be used in temperatures from -4°F-100°F but the can temperature must remain at 41°F-86°F. Use outside this temperature range may lead to decreased efficiency and curing rate. Its innovative high-yield formula offers superior R-value which reduces energy consumption and contributes to LEED's energy saving standards. It has premium adhesion abilities to most construction materials including: wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics so your gaps and cracks will stay sealed during construction and climate changes. With TYTAN PRO Extreme Temp Insulating Foam Sealant you can Build with Confidence!
- Wearing work clothes, gloves, and eye protection is recommended. ;
- Use only with adequate ventilation or approved respiratory equipment.
- Clean the surface of oil, dust and greases. For best results, and maximum yield, apply at temperatures 36°F-86°F. Use below 14°F is not recommended. Protect the area being sprayed with tape, cloth, plastic, or other material.
- Shake can vigorously for 30-45 seconds. Remove protective cap, invert can, and screw the can firmly onto the TYTAN dispensing gun – do not over tighten. Maintain the can in upside-down, inverted position during application of the foam. Point gun in safe direction and slowly pull trigger to test dispensing flow rate. Adjust control knob on gun handle to achieve the desired application flow. Fill cavities partially as foam will expand- do not overfill. Do not apply into spaces with inadequate moisture and humidity.
- Spray water onto uncured foam for better results. 6. You may cut the foam after 40 minutes, cures in 6 hours (40% R.H. at 68°F). Higher humidity and temperatures will speed up curing process. Cured foam can be cut, sanded or painted. Always paint foam that is exposed to UV radiation.
Foam Clean up: Spray any uncured foam with TYTAN Universal Cleaner and wipe away with a disposable material. You may also use nail polish remover, acetone, or paint thinner for easy clean-up of uncured foam. Cured foam cannot be removed with solvents. Cured foam must be removed mechanically and may leave a residue. Cured foam can be removed from skin using an industrial cleaner with pumice or petroleum jelly. Cured foam will wear away over time and is not harmful to health.
TYTAN Universal Cleaner: For your safety, please follow the instructions provided on the backside of the TYTAN Universal Cleaner label.
- Extreme Temperatures