Cart is empty
TYTAN PRO Drywall High Yield Adhesive
TYTAN PRO Drywall High Yield Adhesive’s innovative formula replaces up to 14 traditional 28oz cartridges while providing superior insulation and acoustic dampening properties. Its high yield formula reduces canister changes and overall installation time. You won’t only save time and money, but the TYTAN PRO Applicator will also reduce the strain that leads to painful health issues like carpal tunnel compared to traditional adhesive applicators. It eliminates nail pops and fills small gaps and cracks better than traditional adhesives so you will have a tight secure seal. It cures at a similar rate compared to traditional adhesives and should be used in conjunction with mechanical fasteners. It adheres to most construction materials including: drywall, vinyl-faced wallboard, masonry, lumber, cork, steel studs, and other wood materials. With TYTAN PRO Drywall High Yield Adhesive you can Build with Confidence!
- Exceeds Requirements of ASTM D6464 & ASTM C557
- Replaces 14 traditional 28oz adhesive cartridges
- Fills small gaps and imperfections
- Superior acoustic dampening
- Superior insulation
- Eliminates nail pops
- Saves time and money
- Reduces strain that leads to carpal tunnel
1. Wearing work clothes, gloves, and eye protection is recommended. 2. Use only with adequate ventilation or approved respiratory equipment. 3. Clean the surface of oil, dust and greases. Use below 23°F is not recommended. Protect beneath the application area with cloth, plastic, or other material. 4. Shake can vigorously for 30-45 seconds. Remove protective cap, invert can, and screw the can firmly onto the TYTAN dispensing gun – do not over tighten. Maintain the can in upside-down, inverted position during application of the foam. Point gun in safe direction and slowly pull trigger to test dispensing flow rate. Adjust control knob on gun handle to achieve the desired application flow. 5. Slowly apply the high yield adhesive onto mounting studs. Material must be attached within 10 minutes for desired performance. 6. Firmly place wallboard onto high yield adhesive and hold. While maintaining pressure on the wallboard, secure the wallboard with mechanical fasteners. For more information, go to the “Try TYTAN” tab at TYTAN.com
Gun Cleaning: Only use TYTAN Foam Cleaner in well-ventilated areas or with approved respiratory equipment. Use TYTAN Foam Cleaner’s spray nozzle to sprayany uncured foam off the end of the gun applicator nozzle into a trash can ora throw away material. Remove the used foam canister from the gun applicator and spray all external uncured foam with TYTAN Foam Cleaner. Screw the TYTAN Foam Cleaner canister onto the gun and spray the cleaner through the gun to clean uncured foam out the inside of the gun barrel. Leave the TYTAN Foam Cleaner canister screwed onto the gun applicator. Tighten the control knob on the guns handle so no air can enter the barrel of the gun. Air entering the barrel of the gun for more than 2-3 minutes will decrease the efficiency and life of your gun.
Foam Clean up: Spray any uncured foam with TYTAN Foam Cleaner and wipe away with a disposable material. You may also use nail polish remover, acetone, or paint thinner for easy clean-up of uncured foam. Cured foam cannot be removed with solvents. Cured foam must be removed mechanically and may leave a residue. Cured foam can be removed from skin using an industrial cleaner with pumice or petroleum jelly. Cured foam will wear away over time and is not harmful to health.
TYTAN Foam Cleaner: For your safety, please follow the instructions provided on the backside of the TYTAN Foam Cleaner label.
- Foam Adhesive